signature for alias

Hi all,

Is there a way to automatically add a different signature to an alias?

All I see is to add a signature to the main account name only.

Unfortunately, it is not possible at the moment.

Hello,

I bought a licence a few months ago and I definitively think that this feature is necessary. Each people using aliases needs a different signature for each email alias…

Thanks!

Hello,

This feature is planned to be in 6th version which is supposed to be released in few weeks.

regards
Jan

Hi John,

Great delay to answer and great answer!
Thanks!

I am glad that I could help

regards
Jan

Hi,

I have just downloaded and installed v6 and I see aliases and signatures but no way to connect the two. Could you please let me know where I can find instructions on automatically adding different signatures based on alias?
Thank you.

Hi, unfortunately this feature was not implemented at last. So adding signature to aliases is not possible.

Jan

Too bad! I use a Google Apps account as a “hub” for all of my other accounts, so automatic signatures for aliases is a must. For the time being, I’ll keep using Mailbird, but it is a shame because I otherwise love eM Client. Please consider making this a feature!

I understand you, however it is really not planned at this moment.

Jan

I understand the feature is not planned right now.  I hope it will be soon - using a different signature for each account is a pretty key feature for me.  I love this app, but this missing feature has me reverting back to separate web-based Google accounts.  I’d prefer just to use eMClient.

Hi, you can create multiple signatures and assign default signatures to different mail accounts,
but if you need to use them for aliases you have to switch between them while composing a new message/reply.

I hope this helps a little, thank you,
Paul.

Hello,

this almost is a deal-breaker for me to buy or nor buy the program. I need several signatures for aliases and switching them manually each time I write a message is no option. 

Please put this way up on your to-do-list.

Cheers,
Andreas Resch