Sidebar does not remain hidden

Since the upgrade to 9.2.1222, the sidebar stays persistent. Each app launch I seem to have to go to Menu → view → sidebar - hide sidebar. I can’t find any other settings that would keep it hidden.

lunes 28 noviembre 2022 :: 1726hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @mrputtputt

Do this:
Menu ->Settings ->Appearance ->Layout ->Sidebar ->Hidden ->Save & Close

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Sevilla la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

@mrputtputt

Since the upgrade to 9.2.1222, the sidebar stays persistent. Each app launch I seem to have to go to Menu → view → sidebar - hide sidebar.

Also check that you have the Windows OS Display “DPI scaling set to 100%” in Windows Settings.

Lastly if you are using Mutiple monitors with a eg: Non Standard Monitor & unusual / differant resolutions like in this other users Hidden sidebar problem thread that keeps unhiding randomly. That problem appears to be related to multiple monitors if you have those.

thanks. gave it a couple a days testing and it worked! odd i had to go to settings but i guess from the menu is only temporary.

I’ve gotten link to an internal version from support, that successfully fixes mentioned issue. Thank You em team for a great work!

1 Like

any chance when they’ll release it? i didn’t bother updating back here. the persistence came back. but i just hide it again every day