SICK AND TIRED OF BEING IGNORED! Where's the support?

THIRD TIME ASKING! WTF! Cant get an answer as to why I can’t activate EM Client. Dont like Thunderbird but at least it WORKS! I have been trying to get an answer to why I can’t activate for 5 days. OK so I reported this already and got nowhere. I have an activation code for a free account. I can’t activate. I have looked thru all the similar issues in the forums. I have tried to contact EM Client Inc. I am about to uninstall this and go back to Thunderbird out of necessity as the native email app in Windows 8 is a bigger piece of garbage than Congress. I am getting "Problem has occurred when contacting the Licensing Server-Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1). Error CS2001: Source File ‘C:\windows\temp\wpkmrbyw.0.cs’ could not be found. error CS2008: No inputs specified. I am open to suggestions as I have already set up my email, been thru the issues with Google and authentication, and now am about to ditch this app due to this issue and lack of response.

Sounds like it is a permissions error for where it is trying to create a file. I haven’t used win 8 much so I am not sure here but does it have a run as admin selection if you right click on the em client icon like in win 7?

Another possible solution:

http://nishantrana.wordpress.com/2008…

Rob: if the problem is still actual, contact me directly at [email protected] and I will send you further instructions.