Show full email address when hovering sender's name

I’d like to request a small UI tweak so that the full email address of the sender is shown when hovering the sender’s name. (See screenshot.) In the meantime, is there any other way I can see their full address?

Rationale: Some senders make their email addresses look like common ones, like Google’s here.

The full email address’s all show ok for me when i hover over the senders name (except for the Google Play receipts email address) which also has a similarly long email address as Google ad words.

Yes eM Client devs could extend the current Box width to accommodate the longer email address’s.

To view what the full email address is (when there is no normal details button showing underneath) due to that noreply email address is not in your contacts, “Dbl-Click” that sender email address and it will open a “Compose” message window showing you the full email address.

If you add that Google contact to your eM Client contacts, then the next time you hover over the sender it will have the normal “Details” button underneath to click for full details.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the workaround, @cyberzork. Hopefully the fine devs will see this and extend the popup to show email addresses of any length (up to a certain point at least).

1 Like