setup 2nd account

Hello.

I am trying to setup a 2nd account and after filling all parameters correctly, the account shows authentication error as below. A version of my app is 6.0.22355.0 The second account server is: http://email.bol.uol.com.br/ and has the same settings of the 1st account that is working properly. grateful Enzo This is the mail system at host a2-sniper2.uol.com.br . &nbsp; I 'm sorry to have to inform you que your message Could Not be delivered to one or more recipients . It's attached below . &nbsp; For further assistance , please send mail to postmaster . &nbsp; If you are from , please include this problem report . you can delete your own text from the attached returned message . &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The mail system &nbsp; \< [email protected] \> : host mx.ig.com.br [177.153.23.241] said: 550 5.7.1 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;\< [email protected] \> : Recipient address rejected: SPF MAIL FROM check &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;failed ( in reply to RCPT TO command)

Hello Enzo, not quite sure if this is a message you’ve received after submitting a message or after setting up the account, however it seems like your server can’t accept the message sent for a reason, make sure to contact your mail service/host support in order to resolve this issue as this error/warning is being sent by the server back to you.

Regards,