Setting up smart folders for today, this week, etc

How would I go about setting up smart folders for date-based queries. E.g.

• today
  • yesterday
  • this week
  • last week
  • this month
  • last month

Thank you

Unfortunately, age is not a function you can use in a search in eM Client, so it is not possible. You can only use a specific date, say before 31 June 2019 or after 15 July 2019. 

I proposed an idea, but I did not get even one vote. :frowning:

Maybe it was not clear what I was proposing!

Oh thats disappointing.  I loved this feature in outlook and used it multiple times a day…

Yeah, me too. I regularly have to switch to another email client to do my more advanced searches/Rules. It is a pain.

Can I ask what other email client(s) you use?
I thought I’d struck gold with eM Client but am now starting to notice a lot of missing productivity features that I really need.

I am mostly on Linux, so I use Evolution. This is my email client of choice and can do stuff with filters that you probably haven’t even dreamt of yet. Stuff like free form expressions and regex, or piping the results to applications and even running  applications based on the result. :slight_smile:

You can have a search folder that will show messages from the last week that have not been replied to. That is an important filter for me, and looks something like this:

If I am on Windows I will mostly use eM Client, cause it looks so pretty. eM Client can do quite a lot with Rules, and I really like the interface, but I will drop to Thunderbird for those more complex filters that it can’t handle.