Setting up an older paid for version of em client on a new computer

My computer crashed, and the repair person reinstalled windows 11 and in the process I lost all programs and program data. I had a paid version of EM Client though no longer eligible for technical support but can’t work out how to get it back up and running. I thought EM Client would have been able to help me with some instructions but they told me to look to this forum. Would be grateful for any assistance.

lunes 05 septiembre 2022 :: 1213hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey@Wade

What a surprise!

What version of eMC were you running?
Had you been making regular backups and do you have a copy?

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Sevilla la soleada en España!

skybat

emc_forum@compucall.com

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Thanks for your response.
Not exactly sure which version, not so old, bought a couple of years ago. Could check on the one loaded on my laptop if necessary.
I have downloaded the free version but would like to convert it back to the one I paid for, thought it would be a simple process of activating it with my license number but haven’t been able to work out how to do it.

martes 06 septiembre 2022 :: 1314hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey@Wade

OK if you can check on your laptop for version then go to:

Where you can download your version choice.

You will need to completely delete the free version you are using before installing your version.

If you have a backup from your crashed computer use this to register the installation and also transfer all your accounts etc.
If not you can use a backup from your laptop to setup your new computer.
If you have access to license manager you can sort out license here, if not contact: sales@emclient.com and explain

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Sevilla la soleada en España!

skybat

emc_forum@compucall.com

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.