Set up second google apps connection

I have set up emClient on three PCs.  On two PCs, I got two separate google apps connections set up and authenticated using OAuth.

On one PC, the first worked fine, but when trying to connect the second account, emClient just waits indefinitely when I click “sign in” on the google authentication form.

All PCs are on the latest Windows 10.

Any ideas?

Hi Craig,
are you having problem setting up any other account on that PC? Is eM Client on these other devices perhaps in Offline mode (see if any synchronization is happening in the left bottom corner or in Tools>Operations>Log)?
Which version of eM Client did you install on these devices?

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for taking the time to look at this for me.

I have installed the latest version of eM Client which is 6.0.24432.0 on the affected PC.  On this PC I have set up two accounts - both Google Apps.  The first one worked as a GMail account, the second one had to be set up as a generic IMAP account as the authorisation did not continue after I entered the password into the embedded web page.

Two other PCs have no issue and I have been able to set up both accounts as GMail accounts.

It’s bizzarre, I know.

Synchronisation seems to be enabled - I am sending and receiving mail no problems, but that second account just won’t authorise when I treat it as a GMail account.

Regards,
Craig

Hi Craig,
can you please check if your Internet Explorer is up to date on the affected computer and if you can sign into the second gmail account through webmail in IE?

Regards,
Olivia