sent mail

If I send an email, this does not appear in the sent mail.

In addition, I have always off my antivirus before I send. How can I set the antivirus is AVG

Hello, what mail service are you using with eM client? Are you using a POP or an IMAP account with eM Client? Do you have your default folders setup correctly in the account settings?
Check your mail server settings in Tools > Accounts > Your account > IMAP > Default folders.

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application?

Regards,

Hello i use 6.0.22344.0 while I can receive but not send. I have several emails set up 5 working super, 6 on the other hand have error and error. No matter what setting I choose. After I made the settings and then let them go through the test, he shows me OK and OK. But after that I can not send, receive, however. If I then on the settings go back, the settings are all wrong again. There is also no button where you can save them.
So far I can not Share your program, frankly, it is scrap. If you have one or two email accounts it can be very good, but once you have more, it is not recommended. I have on Sunday determined three hours fiddled around, it does not work. Have so far Incredimail and Outlook uses all programs work fine.

Hello again, can you please answer some of the questions above? Are you using a POP or an IMAP account? How did you setup your account in eM Client? Can you check the default folder settings? Or make a screenshot of the error you’re experiencing?

Thank you,

I use both IMAP and POP, my domains are in different servers. As I said, have tried everything, but do not get ahead. The facility in Outlook works fine without any problems. I have no time me more hours to deal with this issue. If you want to win me as a customer, there is only the possibility via TeamViewer things to check itself.