I do not see any sent items in my Sent folder. I did review similar questions and replies on this site but so far nothing has worked. Here’s the particulars.
- I am using Gmail, under Tools>Accounts>IMAP, I have “Automatically detect special folder names” checked, with “[Gmail]/Sent Mail” in the “Sent:” folder name.
- I can run diagnostics for IMAP and SMTP and they work fine (i.e. I do send/receive a test email).
- Sent items do appear in my online Gmail account.
- Under Tools>Settings>Mail>Send> I have "Save a copy of Sent messages in “Sent” folder checked.
- This is on a Windows 10 machine.
Any thoughts appreciated, and thank you for your time.