Sent mail is not showing up consistently in my sent mail folders

Hi. I have 2 accounts on my EM Client. Neither account consistently shows my sent mail. How do I make it record all of my emails I’ve sent?

Hi Steve, eM Client should automatically save messages to your sent folder. What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check for the exact version number in Help > About?
Can you check if you have the option to save messages into sent folder enabled? Navigate to Tools > Settings > Mail > Send, and check the option “Save copy of sent messages in “Sent” folder”.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

I just noticed this, too.  A few days ago I had a problem with the wrong content of the email being shown under the wrong recipient email address.  (Was advised to update to  6.0.211.51.0)  I’ve been really liking EMClient, but these glitches, whatever the cause, are disconcerting.  There’s a chunk of sent mail missing.  I have “Save copy of Sent messages” checked.  Everything seemed to be working fine until the past week or so.  I noticed problems when I was deleting messages to clean up my mail.  Maybe I was going to fast deleting messages.  Can I have EMClient backup automatically?

Yes you can setup the application to backup regularly, to do so, go to Tools > Settings > Backup, setup your backup period and where you want to save the backup file. Unfortunately eM Client currently does not have a scheduling feature so in order to schedule the backup task, please use the windows built in Task Scheduler.

Thank you,
Paul.