Sending email from external programs

Hi everyone, I am very new to eM Client, so far I am loving it for it’s simplicity & user friendliness. My questions is, when I send an email from MYOB, eM Client brings up an email window showing the email that I am sending & I have to click on send, it all works perfectly & isn’t that bigger deal but I was wandering is there a way stop the email window from coming up & just sent the email without showing anything.

thanks in advance
Robert

Hello,

Yes, there is option to disable this window.

Go to Tools - Settings - General - General and disable “Show window on send and receive”.

regards
Jan

Hi John,
Thanks for your reply, I tried what you said but it didn’t seem to stop it. I think the option you said to turn off is the option for the little send/receive window that shows if eM Client is sending or receiving anything. The window my question was about looks actually the same as if you were sending a new email, it has “To, Cc, Bcc, Subject” & all the editing options in it, only it shows the actual email that I’m sending.

regards
Robert

Hello,

Unfortunately in this case it will not be implemented, the function that you use for send form external software only calls em client API that automatically insert all data from that software and then you need to confirm it by clicking on send.

regards
Jan

Ok then, no worries, thanks for your time.

Regards
Robert

Hello,

you’re welcome.

regards
Jan

I found this old post while looking for a similar solution. I also have the need to send emails from a powershell script file that sends SMTP email calls through the eM Client API. This is done off-hours so there’s no-one present at the time to respond to the pop-up. Hope you can add the feature to disable the pop-up in a future release. Thanks