sending duplicate emails

every message gets sent twice

Hello Paula, sorry to see this, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer? Can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you using any rules for your emails?

Version 6.0.22344.0. Outlook.com. I set a rule for with the email addresses that I want to go to my inbox because they are all going into junk mail (which did not work for that either). I did go into settings and uncheck save a copy in sent folder, but don’t know if that fixed it, I have not sent anything since.

Hello again, “Save a copy to “Sent” folder” option saves the sent mail to your sent folder, however not an additional email, the one you’ve composed, I keep this option checked.

If you’re still experiencing this issue, can you please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable AirSync logging for the problematic account? Save the settings and replicate the issue, once the error reoccurs, please restart the application and submit the logging data to us using the “Send logs” button.

Please include a reference (URL) link to this forum topic and add my work mail as a copy to the message, [email protected] 

Thank you…

That’s what I thought about the “save a copy”. Ok, I will give this a try when I get a chance to do so. thank you!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled All incoming mail is going to my junk mail..

I have tried move to inbox and selected remove from blacklist, but it does not correct it. I have tried a rule with the emails and this did not do it either. Don’t know what else to do.

Please make a screenshot of your Rules settings and make sure to disable your current rules if this started to occur after you’ve setup a rule for eM Client.

Also please open the blacklist in Rules and make sure it’s empty.

I sent the logs. Not sure if I did it correctly, not being familiar with that process.

Hello Paula, thank you for the receive data, I’ve submitted the data to the developers for more information along with an issue report, I’ll check back with you as soon as I get some more insight into the issue you’re experiencing. Sorry about the inconvenience…