Sending Attachments - Corrupted

I have been using eM Client for several months and have the current version installed.  I am running Windows 7 on a Lenovo Thinkpad.  My email is through my own domain, which I manage / administer myself.  I set it up as an IMAP account in eM Client.  When composing an email to send, I am able attach and send files, but the recipients report that they cannot open the attachments and they are corrupted when received.  I can alternatively log into a webmail client and send attachments without any problem.  Therefore, I am confident the problem is with the eM Client.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  BTW, this has been occurring with Word, PDF, and Excel files.  Thank you

Hi tlivelli,
could you please turn on IMAP logging (Tools > Settings > Advanced, check IMAP under your account that has this problem), restart eM Client, and then try to replicate this issue? After that, go to advance settings again and press the "Send logs… " button, but change the recipient to me ([email protected]) and put link to this forum topic in the body of the message, so I can get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Olivia