Send to Junk Mail

I set a bunch of rules to send particular senders to junk mail - but those senders keep showing in my in box. What should I do?

Also, when you blacklist someone, does that mean they always go to junk mail or do they go to trash?

Hello,

can you attach here screenshot of that rule and screenshot of eM Client showing that folder? (you can censor email address in that rule if you want same as anything else that you dont want to show us)

regards
Jan

John: As per your request, attached are screenshots of my inbox and several rules. As you can see, the senders are still getting into my inbox when they should be going to junk mail. What am I doing wrong?

Hello,

this is weird, can you please look for possibility that you have there some rule that sends emails back to Inbox folder? Rules can interfere with each other.

regards
Jan

PS: if you are trying to block spam, try to block domain instead of whole address, spam messages sometimes use little different address names but almost everytime same domains (of course depends who sends spam, there are tons of spam domains)

Jan: I checked all the rules (I have probably 20 or more - and most of them are not working). I can’t find any conflicting rules (including none that send e-mails back to the inbox). This is really perplexing.

Also, when you blacklist an e-mail, does that send it to junk, to trash, or to never never land?

Thanks in advance for your further help.

Hello,

then please send me your settings, File - Export… Export settings to .xml file to [email protected]
together with this topic’s URL: https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…