Send mail as (from different Gmail accounts)

Hi, I have multiple gmail addresses (1@gmail.com & 2@gmail.com & 3@gmail.com) and I forward all the emails to 1@gmail.com.
Can I send emails from the 1@gmail.com (that I use as my default account) as (2@gmail.com or 3@gmail.com) as I do in my gmail through my browser?
This is also need in order to see to the message that I have sent to both
1@gmail “Sent folder” and
2@gmail “Sent folder”.

Yes you can - simply set an Aliases for the existing account in eM Client. Go to Tools - Accounts - General - Aliases. Hope it helps.

I have just installed your software for consideration for my business, and I must say that you have an amazing product!

In this thread, it explains, how to use the Alias feature. I have set this up and it definetely does work. My question is, before I purchase the pro version, is there a way to automatically reply from the same address the message was sent to. When setting up the “Send mail as” accounts in Gmail, it gives you two options when replying to an email:

1. Reply from the same address the message was sent to
  2. Always reply from default address

I have selected the first option “Reply from the same address the message was sent to”, but this doesn’t seem to carry through to eM Client automatically. Using my Gmail apps in my Android devices, it works flawlessly. Is there a setting in eM Client I may have missed.

Any help would be great…thanks!

Update: Strangely enough, everything now seems to be working just fine…maybe needed a little time to sync the changes with Googles servers…not sure, but glad it is working!

perfect! found this thread by search