Send Later function

Is there any way to implement a “send later” function? This would allow you to write an email and (as long as you leave the email client open) choose a time for to be sent later on?

Hello,

send later function is not available, it can be easily simulated by Tools - Settings - Mail - Send and cancel “send messages immediately”, that will make eM Client not send any email until forced by “send and receive” or “F5” key.

with regards
Jan

EDIT: news are that “send later” will be implemented but not on initial 6th version release, now I can’t say when exactly.

Thanks, but that’s not quite what we need. We need a timed setting, so the email will go when the time arrives. The above method is not suitable if I want to write some messages now and some delayed.

yes, I understand, but as I have written it is planned in the future. Now we need to focus on more important features and issues + features requested by more users.

with regards
Jan

Same old same old - and the band played on.

I am afraid that I don’t understand.

So sorry that you don’t understand my catch phrases:

“Same Old, Same Old” means - This has been requested over and over again.

“And the band plays on” means - each time we are told that not enough people have asked for it. Numerous posters have stated that just because people don’t specifically ask you for this feature doesn’t mean that there are not a lot of users who actually want it.

Well we are taking user’s request seriously, but if one feature is requested by not much feature we really can’t afford implementing it as developer’s time is very expensive.

That is why we need at least hundreds of requests or see that requested feature make sense and is usefull.

This one is that is why we will implement it, but not now because we have plan and there are more important features.

I hope you understand this.

with regards
Jan

No, I don’t really understand it - It’s been a feature in Outlook since at least 2003.

then I am sorry but my previous answer is official answer and it is still in place.

with regards
Jan

To all that are following this topic, I have created a new post for people to vote for this to be added to emClient.

Please go to this link and vote YES
http://gsfn.us/t/4a2nz

Hello,

I really understand that you want to get support for this feature, but please stop spamming offtopic in topics which has no connection to this request.

with regards
Jan

Got it - I have stopped posting it.

Hello,

Thank you for your understanding.

Anyway I have asked again about this feature and we are considering it and most likely it will be implemented.
Not on initial release of eM Client 6th version but in later updates it should be presented.

with best regards
Jan

Thanks for the updated status report

you’re welcome

with regards
Jan

Another vote for this feature.

Do you have a roadmap that would describe all proposals that have made it into the production planning, and their stages? This would go a long way to keep people from asking for the same feature over and over.

This is a GREAT idea!!!