Security profile for aliases of accounts: possible?

I am actually evaluating eM Client. Looks good so far, never the less I am wondering how to assign a security profile to an alias of an email address? I do have an alias that should be able to sign and encrypt mails. I have managed to assign security profiles to main accounts, but not aliases of main accounts.

Hi, first you have to set alias on your server settings, then in eM Client - Tools - Accounts - your account - General under “Aliases…”

Jan

Thanks for your answer. Never the less, my problem is not solved:
The aliases have been set up. My question is about assigning a SECURITY PROFILE to this alias. Since the alias is a different E-Mail address than the first E-Mail address of the account, one certificate for one account ist not enough.
I have set up german language:
Extras - Einstellungen - E-Mail - Zertifikate
does not show aliases of an account. Therefore I can’t assign a certificate to the alias. Any recommendations?

Thanks
Falk

I was coming here to ask for the exact same question.  I have an alias for which I have a certificate so that I can digitaly sign emails with s/mime.  But I can’t find a way to assign a security profile to it.  Any way to do that?

Hi Sylvain, unfortunately this is not possible at the moment, it’s a requested feature by several users and we’re currently considering adding it to future releases.
I hope you can manage to use the current setting, but at the moment it’s only possible to assign security profiles to setup accounts.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hey Paul,

would there be a possibility to get an update of the process in this matter?

best regards
Sunny

Hi Sunny, eM Client currently does not support this feature, we’re considering improving it for future releases, no release date has been set yet.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

Hi,
+1 for me to this feature. I want to replace my Thunderbird finaly.

Any update on this?