- Not all the emails without a colour tag appear in search results aimed at filtering those out (to then be able to give them a colour tag)
- Properties - view - see PIC1
- Note: tag choices seem to be both “no tag” and “none”
- Note2: I am aiming to do this across multiple email accounts hence the multiple Inbox folders selected.
Q: why can’t I add a second criteria of another tag, in one selection……Seems not possible?
This filter does not include sufficient emails
So create a second search folder - “none” - See PIC2
- This seems to include all the emails in the above “no tag” selection,
- but annoyingly also includes some mails tagged with another colour flag and so which should be excluded from this search result / filtering.
- See PIC3
=> What am I doing wrong