Search Folders Disappear

I’m not sure what is precipitating this, but every now and then the Search Folders I have disappear. By this I mean that the heading under Smart Folders for Search Folders is not there. The one way I get the heading to come back to tell it to create a new search folder and then use the name of a search folder that I already have.

Anyone else see this issue? I didn’t find anything else on the issue here.

Thanks,
Merg

Hi, I’m not completely sure if I understand the issue, can you maybe make a screenshot of it?

It’s not that the Search folder item would disappear from the list just the specific search folder does?

Thank you,
Paul.

The next time it happens, I’ll grab a screen shot. To try to explain it better though…

Under the Smart Folders section on the left side, is where the Search Folders heading appears (along with the actual search folders) once one is created. Every now and then, the Search Folders heading disappears along with the search folders as if I do not have any search folders. If I then go to create a search folder and enter in the name of the folder I previously created, I get a message stating that it already exists. When I hit OK on that message box, the Search Folders heading becomes visible again below the Smart Folders section.

• Merg

Hi, what if you right click any item under Smart Folder and select Display > Search Folder (first is Search folders checked as visible or unchecked?)

Thank you,
Paul.

RIght now, it is checked to display the Search Folders. The next time they disappear, I will check that setting.

• Merg

Yes, thank you!

Paul.