Search box settings - shape

is there a way of making the search box rectangular rather than radiused - all other boxes and buttons can be altered but there appears to be no way to alter the search box in the theme editor

viernes 27 agosto 2021 :: 1814hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @tony_adams

I’ve never used the Theme Editor, only edited the XML file,
I believe you set the Radius entry to ‘0’ (zero)
Though I’ve never done so as I’m quite happy the way it is.

¡Saludos desde la soleada España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat

[email protected]

thanks - thats as i do it usually - the theme editor is ok but seems not to find settings in a logical way - unfortunately there is no radius setting to alter in the search box area of the XML file - i have tried adding various things but non change the radius - that may be that i am adding the wrong wording or its hard coded and cannot be changed

viernes 27 agosto 2021 :: 1915hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @tony_adams

Personally I think you are being extremely diplomatic concerning the Theme Editor.
I’ve just had a look since replying earlier; I also can’t find a specific reference.
If you entered wrong wording I would guess the file would not load.
You are probably correct that it’s hard coded.
Do you have a Theme posted at: Themes
I’m always interested in what is on offer.

¡Saludos desde la soleada España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat

[email protected]

I personally like the look of the Search box shape.

I would say that’s hardcoded that way and I don’t think you could change that in the Theme Editor.

anyone else got thoughts on this - it seems odd that its possible to change the search box colour both foreground and background as well as the text colour and also the radius of every other button but not the search box end radius

maybe someone from emclient would comment