saving meeting request

I can not save meeting request under desirable calendar. Every request appears automatically in a local calendar. I can not find how and where to change that, to make it appear in my default calender, which is an internet subscription. (em version 7)

You might want to try this, which worked for me:
Open EM Client to calendar
Right click on the the account name at upper left.  You should see your account name just under the large letters “Calendar.”
Choose Properties
Then Repair
Then Repair
Then OK
Wait a few seconds for it to resync
Close EM Client, and reopen and try it out.

Thank you for the answer - a same problem exists on 7 computers. No matter when and how we add any internet calendar, on a subscription basis - every “accept” for meetings stores in a personal calendar, which is absolutely needless.

Hello Eugene,
what email account does this happen on? What mail protocol does it use? Is your default calendar a CalDAV/Google Calendar/Other?
Are you running the latest version 7 BETA?

Regards,
Olivia

Protocol - Caldav. 7 Beta. Zentyal mail server

Hello Eugene,
I just noticed that you mentioned this is an Internet calendar subscription. Does it mean that your mail account isn’t connected with the calDAV setting?
If your mail account doesn’t have a connected calendar service it is not possible at this time to assign a calendar folder, this is an issue that we plan to fix before the final release of version 7.

Regards,
Olivia

Right. EM caught both links: first tried as a Carddav with no success, than copy/pasted to an internet subscription, which was also usable. In both cases, a sync was perfect, except that issue.