S/MIME: sent mails and search

I ́m testing S/MINE at the moment. I found two problems:

1. If I sent a encrypt message, this message is unread in the sent folder. Also with a rule. If i start the rule manuelly later, the message ist mark as read.
    When the message is not encrypt by sent it is mark as read.

2. It is not possible to search a body text at a signed mail. And not at a encrypt mail. It ́s only possible at a not signed or encrypd mail.

Please can you fix in the near future?

Any news?

Hello,

1. This version should help you http://www.emclient.com/dist/v5.0.183… to solve this problem.

2. this is bug and it has been reported and devs will repair it.

regards
Jan

Hello Jan,

thanks.

1. Now ok :slight_smile:
  2. Perfect. I will test it when it ́s ready.

I am glad that I could help.

regards
Jan

Hello Jan,

with the Build 18379 i have the problem, that a sent und mark as read mail is shown in the unread folder.

When i switch to an other folder and come back to the unread folder the sent and read massage wasn ́t shown.

Hello,

that situation when you read something and you mark it as read (or it is done manually) and it stays in unread until you switch to another folder is normal and it is by design.

so the thing you find as a problems is that sent email is in Unread folder?

regards
Jan

Yes. I think in a unread folder can ́t be a read message. In the previous version i thnik it wasn ́t so…

well, this is because many users requested this. They sometimes needed to read more emails but wanted to return to those read ones easily without need to search for them in inbox folder, so they stay in unread until you switch to another folder what causes not showing them anymore.

regards
Jan

ok, thanks for your answer

regards
blessi

you’re welcome

regards
Jan