Rules NOT being applied automatically to Inbox

I just restored a backup and emclient is NOT automatically applying rules to my Outlook IMAP Inbox.
Any suggetions or is this a bug in Emclient?
Or a setting not checked?

Any help is appreciated

No previous posts are answered and still lost as to why this is

Make sure the boxes are checked

Yes they are.

Would it have to do with the rules.dat setting maybe lie read only from a restored backup?

What version of eMC are you using?
Are the messages coming in as Unread or Read?

Version: 8.2.1659 (845a639)

Im pretty sure unread but going to leave it run overnight just to check
Sometimes I view on phone when Im out, so hard to tell the status when its actually received

jueves 23 diciembre 2021 :: 0846hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @ButchZ

Things to note…

The Rules will not work automatically if they are already in your Inbox (can be run manually)
If messages have been accessed on a different machine, your mobile, Rules will not work
Rules only work automatically as they arrive in eMC in a virgin state

¡Saludos desde la soleada Sevilla España!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

If the Rule moves a message to another folder, edit one of the Rules that is not working, and check it has a folder selected.

Thanks for all your help.
Ive read all tht before and it seems unfortunate thats the case to be “virigin” email

I did leave emclient open all night and just got an email from the post office and the rule applied correctly.

I guess that Ive just noticed none of the labels worked on the rules applied

Thanks again

I haven’t been checking email on my phone or tablet and let emclient on my laptop catch the emails and the rules are working.

It seems its that “VIRGIN” emails that rent opened in other programs is the issue, which is unfortunate.

THANKS again for all your replies and help