rtl text on main screen is in reverse after restarting my computer

I need help my rtl text on main screen (folders, subject …) is in reverse after restarting my computer

Hello, unfortunately I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to, can you please make a screenshot of the issue and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you,

e

Hello Itai, unfortunately we don’t currently support right to left text, however regarding folders I believe we may be able to improve the behaviour, can you however please describe the issue to us more closely, as I’m unable to read the translated folder names.

Are you suggesting that the first character from the left now should be on the right etc.?

Regards,

yes if you look at “1.תיב” its sapost to be “1.בית”
“תרוקיב”=“ביקורת”
and so on 

Are the subfolders also in reverse, as the main folder includes the number on first position, this may not be detected correctly.

Regards,

yes it’s all in reverse also when i’m looking in my windows folder from eM 
see img

sepost to be “זמני” 
in all  hebrow text the first character from the left now should be on the first character on the right etc

I’m not really sure how is that related to eM Client, however thank you for reporting this, we’ll try to improve this in future updates, however it seems you’re having issues with a system control for Hebrew everywhere - which would point out to a system issue more likely then an application issue.

Regards,

No its only widows opening from eM clint (when i do File>Open)
my system is ok