Return view to original (cntrl + zero) doesn't work

I’ve just found that in the current version (6.0.21034.0) I can’t return to the original view with control plus zero, nor by right-clicking on zoom/original. Control plus + or - works. This is a pain. Thanks for your attention to it.

DGI

Hi David, please try to update your eM Client to this release and check if the issue persists, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21289/setup.msi .
Also make sure you have the latest available version of Internet Explorer installed, and if you do, try to reset Internet Explorer.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Hi:

Update to the posted version didn’t have any effect. I don’t use IE, but I have the latest version on my system. I don’t know what is meant by “reset” in the case of IE.

I did find that when eM Client is closed and reopened, text snaps back to 100% whether it was closed in an oversized or undersized state.

Thank you very much! DGI

Hi again, to reset internet explorer’s settings please navigate to Internet Explorer > Internet Options > Advanced > Reset.

Hope this helps,
Paul

Thanks for the information. This had no effect either.

Regards, DGI

Can you check if you’re able to adjust the size or reset to the original size while using Internet Explorer.
Load a website and try to zoom in using ctrl+’+’ and reset to original using the ctrl+0 shortcut.

Thank you,
Paul

Hi Paul:

Yes, that works fine. Thanks. DGI

Hi again David, can you please send me an email to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic?

Thank you,
Paul