restore mapstructure + contents

System.IO.IOException: Kan geen toegang krijgen tot het bestand uids.dat omdat het wordt gebruikt door een ander proces. bij System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean throwOnTopLevelDirectoryNotFound) bij System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost) bij DbBackup.FormBackup.Restore(String backupFile, CancellationToken cancellationToken) bij DbBackup.FormBackup.Restore(CancellationToken cancellationToken) bij DbBackup.FormBackup.b__27_0(Object a, DoWorkEventArgs b) bij System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e) bij System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

I got this message after trying to restore my mapstructure. Not only did I loose the contents of about two months (I regularly store my e-mails on my pc) but also everything in my local maps.
Please advise and thanks in advance.

Greetings, Rien de Vos

It seems that, from the error, one of the files was in use by another process.

Can you check that your antivirus application has not quarantined the file. Then restart Windows and run C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client\ DbRepair.exe before opening eM Client.

If you are still missing the attachments, try Menu > File > Restore again.