Restore mail does not have mail content

i have been using em clinet i have taken back up and my machine got crashed . when i try to restore i get all folder and settings but i am unable to view content of the the old mails. Can some one help me with this issue.

Hello Dhana, I’m not completely sure if I understand, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Are you using a POP or an IMAP account with eM Client?

How did you backup your data with eM Client did you use the built in backup/restore feature?

Hi Paul,

I am using version : 6.0.22344.0,
I am using Pop Account
And i have used in build Backup and restore feature only.

Hi Paul,

I am using version : 6.0.22344.0,
I am using Pop Account
And i have used in build Backup and restore feature only.

Hello again Dhana, can you please make a screenshot of the issue and submit it to us here on the forum?

Hi paul please find attached a screen shot of the same

Hello Dhana, can you please download this file, www.emclient.com/tools/emexporter.zip , extract the utility out of the archive and run the eM Exporter tool from the extracted folder?

Setup a path location to your database folder which is in your user/AppData/Roaming folder as “eM Client” (it should be automatically setup as default). And select a folder to export the database data into?

Run the exporter and check the setup folder if the application was able to export any messages out of the database.

Thank you.

1 Like