Resource / Memory Leak in version 7.1.30794.0

Since upgrading to version 7.1.30794.0, I’m getting regular crashes with eM Client. I’m running Windows 7 fully updated. I never experienced this with the previous release until a few weeks ago with the new version.

I discover it when I go to create or reply to an email. Several of the buttons have large red X’s where the button should be. When I open Task Manager, I’m seeing MailClient with very large Memory Utilization. I also see multiple MailClient processes for eM Client.

I run the client for 1 email account, 2 calendar accounts. I do have a lot of email in my account, but as I said, this never occurred prior to the latest upgrade.

Are other experiencing this? I didn’t find much in terms of recent reports, but it’s been a continuous problem for me, happening once every 2-3 days…

Bumping this to the top… Anyone else experiencing this? I continue to have it happen with some regularity. As I type this, I have 3 MailClient.exe processes running consuming about 900MB of memory between that. That means I’ll have another crash soon…