Resend Meeting Invites?

Is it possible, if so how, to resend invites to a meeting where original request to send invites (pop up box) was cancelled by user? I did not see any options in Scheduling that would allow me to do that, so I deleted the original meeting and created a new one in order to get the invites.

Hello,

this is serious issue and developers will take a look at it, if possible can you send me your calendar event saved as .ics to: [email protected] together with this topic’s address: https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

you can right click on even and select save as - .ics

regards
Jan

Has the latest version been fixed for this, we are now encountering meeting requests being sent each time em client is opened

Hi, what mail service (CalDAV server) are you using? What version of eM Client are you currently using?
Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on CalDav logging for the account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. replicate the issue
    If the issue occurs, go back to the advanced settings window and click on send logs, and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.