Reply template does not load when replyting to a TXT email and then switching to HTML

When someone sends me a txt message and I change the format to HTML and then reload my signature to HTML format. eM client does not load my reply template and still replies in TXT format.

This is very distressing as I set up my reply template with a specific shade of purple that is in line with our company’s colour scheme and font. I do not want to reply in ugly black font and do not want to manually change the custom colour and font each time I reply. This is very important as I am looking at deploying eM client across several computers at work and need our emails to be consistent and professional. Or staff are not going to be able to change the font and colour each time they reply to an email.

Hi Sascha, you can setup your reply preferences in the application settings under Tools > Settings > Mail > Compose, setup the default format for replies to HTML and you should no longer come across this issue when reformatting a new reply.

Hope this helps,
Paul

That is great, all better now. Thank you Paul.

Hi again Sascha, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul