Reply All and Cc

I was surprised to find that when doing a “reply all” eM Client puts everyone in the “to” field. I am used to email clients putting the sender in the “to” field and everyone else in the “Cc” field. In any case, is there a way to configure eM Client to do that or at least a simple way to move everyone from the “to” field to the “Cc” field? Thanks.

It depends on where the recipients are in the message you received.

If the recipients are only in the To field, then reply all will put them in the To field as well.

If some of them are in the CC field, then reply all will put those in the CC field.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. However my question remains - is there a way to configure eM Client to put only the sender in the To (like gmail & apple do)? Or is there an easy way to move the To people to the Cc field? I tried selecting multiple ids, but when I drag only one moves!

We respect whatever the sender intended. If they wanted some recipients as TO and others as CC, then we follow that explicitly, but if you want to change that, then you can drag some of the TO recipients to the CC field, one at a time.

Okay, thanks for the update!