Replies Not Using Indicated Signature

I have set my default signature for replies to be one of the signatures that I have created. However, whenever I reply to an email, it uses a signature that isn’t even one of the signatures I’ve created. What gives?

Can you fill us in on your setup? eMC version, OS, etc…

Version: 8.0.3385 (83a873c)

I don’t use signatures, but I just tested it and it appears to work properly for me.

Thanks for trying to recreate. However, it’s still an issue nonetheless. Even when I try to switch back and forth between my different signatures it gets even weirder. It doesn’t use any of my designed signatures. It’s not showing the logo image that I have in my signature. And it’s changing my hyperlinks to text + URL. Sometimes, when I try to delete the whole signature and paste in my usual signature, it will still try to convert it to whatever it is trying to do to my signature.

What you describe is somewhat strange. Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing eMClient?

IF you want to give it a try, here is how I have done it before…

(1) Backup
(2) Uninstall, WHEN ASKED, DO NOT DELETE DATABASE
(3) Install the version of choice from https://www.emclient.com/release-history

Just a suggestion and only if you are comfortable with the process…

Actually just restarting eM Client in general helped with the issue. So weird. Need to figure out what triggers that error into happening. It’s not consistent and I didn’t start experiencing it until just a few weeks ago.

Welcome to dealing with computers… they sure can defy all logic…

Glad it is resolved for now…