Reminders Disappearing

Ever since the last upgrade (9.1?) un-dismissed calendar reminders will disappear from the reminder window if left there for too long. At first I thought this just happened when/if I restarted eM Client (e.g. when the computer was restarted), but it seems like there have been a few times where it happened even if eM Client was running the whole time.

Is this expected behavior? If so, is there any way to fix it?

Ever since the last upgrade (9.1?) un-dismissed calendar reminders will disappear from the reminder window if left there for too long

How long are the reminders / notifications there before they disappear ?

In 9.1 we automatically dismiss reminders for past events. That could be the cause.

You can disable this in Menu > Settings > Reminders.

@cyberzork They usually stick around for a few days, but never longer than a week.

@Gary Thanks. I’ll give that a try.

9.1 is still amusing itself by delivering notifications of events up to 2 days AFTER the event. I missed a couple of key meetings because the reminders don’t work.

Just reporting back. @Gary solution seemed to have fixed the issue.

The automatic dismissal of reminders for past events is a helpful setting, but I wonder if it should be turned off rather than on by default? Or if not that, at least something to make users aware that the reminder behavior has changed.