Reminders coming up after the event

emClientReminderInPast

Calendar event reminders (from events not created by myself) are coming up AFTER the event. Screenshot attached.

Please advise.

Calendar event reminders (from events not created by myself) are coming up AFTER the event

Who’s creating these other event reminders ? Are they some eg: shared calendar event reminders from a remote computer.

The company meeting event was probably added by our SysAdmin. But I am also not getting reminders about my weekly 1:1 meeting that my boss set up.
One of the reasons I bought eM Client was that I didn’t like the Zimbra web UI and calendar.

The company meeting event was probably added by our SysAdmin.

Could be something to do with the remote shared SySAdmin calendar possibly “not setup right in eM Client” and you are then getting reminders coming up after the event as u say.

But I am also not getting reminders about my weekly 1:1 meeting that my boss set up.

Maybe your boss “hasn’t possibly shared the calendar correctly in some way” so your not getting your weekly 1:1 bosses reminders, or possibly “an incompatibility” with your bosses shared calendar.

So recommend as you advised “you bought eM Client”, then suggest to go to the eM Client Pro support page via link below and login and lodge a support ticket and advise these issues. This is only a free forum and not paid support.

https://support.emclient.com/