Reminder Times not syncing from Google Calendar

After upgrading to version 5.0.18661.0 it appears the reminder entries are not coming across in my eM Calendar.

1. Input/Save event in Google Calender with a 30 minute reminder
  2. Refresh eM Client Calendar.
  3. Verify: Calendar event has “Reminder” field to “No Reminder”. Should have 30 minutes set in this field.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Hello,

our developers will take look at this, please be patient a while.

regards
Jan

I noticed this problem, too, and I did a little experiment. I created a recurring event in Google calendar online and then created 3 different reminders (email, popup, sms) at 3 different times. Then I synced with Em Client. Only the popup reminder was carried over to Em Client and the number of minutes I had set for the pop reminder was the number of minutes on the reminder.

Thus, my guess is that Em Client may only be able to adopt a popup reminder. Any other type of reminder won’t be read at all, and if you have multiple types of reminders, only the popup reminder will appear in Em Client.

This is just my best guess. And I’m not sure what happens if you have multiple popup reminders set to different times…

Is this something that will be addressed in Version 6?

If you would aslo like to see “delayed Send” added to emClient, please vote for it here:
https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…