reloading

It was good for a long time after I followed your suggested fixes last year sometime. But now it’s at it again, reloading all emails again and again. Now, 2 times in 2-3 days. I am swamped with double and triple copies og emails. Do you have a permanent fix for this problem or not ? I don’t believe this only occur on my machine / my account. I still use 2 email-addresses, one @live.no and one @broadpark.no (local Internet provider)

Hi Arne, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check for the exact version number in Help  > About? Are you seeing any errors when synchronizing your items?

We’ve recorder an issues with outlook.com / live.com accounts as the protocol used for synchronization contains a bug and throws an error which causes a server/mailbox resync, this however is a server issue not an application issue.

We’re however working on an upcoming release which should automatically synchronize your emails over the IMAP 4 protocol instead, resolving these type of issues.

Hope this helps,
Paul