Reloading, duplicating and missing emails

Mails continously (a few moths between) reloading and creates sometimes double the amount of mails in my inbox. I don’t know why this happens. But during todays reloading all my emails from the last 2,5 years (from one of my two accounts) disappeared, and I can’t find them. I have tried to close and open the eMclient, and I have looked for updates. What to do ?

Hi Arne, what version of eM client are you currently using on your computer? What mail service are you using with eM client?
Are you seeing any errors from the application?

Thank you,
Paul.

Version 6.0.21034.0. live.no email service is the problem. My local provider works well. I do not see problems with eMclient, other than the mentioned - no “crashes” or other. At “live.no” (Microsoft) I see all my emails. The constant reloading of emails in Emclient is an irritation, but the real problem is now; that all my “live.no” emails are gone from the eMclient mailboxes (inbox and all other). thanks for any help. PS I see that multiple accounts are being created for both email-accounts in the “tools”-box - “accounts”. I have tried today to de-activate the duplicate accounts, but with no change. I am afraid to delete the duplicate accounts, as I am warned the all folders might be deleted, and that I i will permanently delete all what not should be deleted…

Hi again, have you recreated the account in eM Client?
You can check your webmail at live.no and check if all messages are available on the server. If they’re you should without any concerns be able to delete the account in eM Client and re-setup the account, after your account setup, all your data available on the server should synchronize with the application.

You can also try to update your application to this version of eM Client: http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21151/setup.msi and check if the issue persists, however I’m afraid this might be a protocol issue.

Thank you,
Paul.

Ok, now that’s done. It seems I have all emails again. But I really hope this doesn’t have to be a regular task to do… And what’s up with the periodically reloading and duplicating of emails (and automatic duplicating of my accounts)? That leaves me with a ton of “unread” emails in my inbox, every time… Thanks for any tips you might have for me… It’s really a shame, because your program is working well for me, and I don’t have a lot of issues with it except for what I’ve mentioned…

Hi again, I’m not completely sure what you’re referring to by “duplicating accounts”, eM Client can not recreate your accounts without you using your credentials, are you sure you haven’t added the account again?
I’m afraid the reloading of your messages is caused by a server issue on Live accounts, as we have encountered other users having the issue.

To make sure this is the same issue, can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on AirSync logging for the problematic account (also make sure you only have the account added once under Tools > Accounts):

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    Once the reloading issue reoccurs , please go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.