Relase date for version 5.0 ?

If you are interested contact me directly at [email protected] - I can send you our internal Beta version. Unfortunately, we cannot release it officially because we still do not have finished graphic themes.

Hello,
as you are finishing graphic themes, do you think it would be possible to use different colours for the pop-up windows of notifications ?
I never know if notifications come from Google, Facebook or others :slight_smile:
Of course, the colour will be useful only for people able to view colours :slight_smile:

We will see what we can do :slight_smile:

It would be super! I leave you the choice of the colours :slight_smile:

Is there a way to evaluate the beta version of v5 before purchasing a license? I was all ready to do so until i read above that it doesn’t have a conversation view. That may be a deal breaker for me, though I hope not.
Do you have a rough release schedule for v5.5 (with conversation view)?

Please see one of my posts above - there is my contact.

well whats the deadline for 5.5 roughly? can u not try to publish it earlier?

Are the graphical features the only issues? When the mail engine is stable it would be time to prerelease a beta version! :slight_smile:

You can ask the beta version: “George Wilson EMPLOYEE
George Wilson (Official Rep) 18 hours ago
If you are interested contact me directly at [email protected] - I can send you our internal Beta version. Unfortunately, we cannot release it officially because we still do not have finished graphic themes.”

still waiting… any update?

Still working on it - we will post it on the forum as soon as we finish it.

Still waiting… hope its a good one. If I can opt out of the database error checking I will be a happy eM Client user.

Please see another post for a link to version 5 beta .