Reinstall several times without any success, yet!

Any time I close my client and shut my system down for any reason, all Mail Boxes I had created during that operation are removed and any email downloaded goes away. Fresh download starts with 1 January, 2012. Today all boxes are gone again and a need to recreate them is slowing me down. Any email that was Moved to Junk and Black Listed are gone to lala land. My incoming mail is now over 1150 and needing to be sorted through to hopefully get back to, normal? This has just started because I had to reformat C: drive and reinstall Windows7 64bit. With the previous version there was not any such problem. Have been using eMail Client for approx. a year and would like to continue if this can be solved.

This is a good program, well was anyway, until this started with my reformat and reinstall. My system is Dell Inspiron 1564/w Intel dual core processor running Win7 64bit.

TIA, CU L8R,
NTxLS

Hello,
install please the latest version (emclient.com/dist/v4.0.14479/setup.msi) and let me know if it helps.

Excuse me for not getting back sooner other problems have taken some of my time.

Yes it has so far. It has been doing well since the reinstall.

TIA, CU L8R,
NTxls

Have been doing just GREAT after the reinstall and the other issues that have plagued me in the last several months. You seem to have a handle on some of our problems and have very good information to keep us going.

Thank you so very much . .

TIA, CU L8R,
NTxLS