Red triangle on Inbox page

The red triangle keeps appearing on my Inbox page. I know it refers to connectivity issues, but I am connected to WiFi when it appears. When I refresh the page it goes away. But it appears multiple times every day. ???

More than likely, it has to do with your connection to your mail host. It will usually resolve itself on a subsequent mail retrieval OR as you do; “refresh the page”.

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but who is my mail host; how do I find that out? And I know it resolves by checking mail or refreshing–which means I have to do those operations many many times a day.

No such thing as a dumb question.
That would be the website you connect to retrieve and send email, as defined in the Accounts setting of eMC. What is the domain name of your email address (the portion of your email address that begins with @)

Thank you for not making me feel stupid! You are kind and patient. My email is @att.net, so ATT is my mail host, then. I don’t use the webmail, though, I use eM Client, but that doesn’t matter, right? I just contact ATT.

What version of eMC are you using?
Are you using IMAP or POP3?

OMG. I was talking with someone at ATT and she had me delete my eM Client account so that I could then add it back. But she could not figure out how to add it back! So now I have deleted the eM Client account! Now what do I do?

OMG. I was talking with someone at ATT and she had me delete my eM Client account so that I could then add it back. But she could not figure out how to add it back! So now I have deleted the eM Client account! Now what do I do? I’m posting this again because I’m desperate to get the eM client account back.

Have you tried adding your account back into eMC?

Start here:

Menu → Accounts → +Add Account

I did try that yesterday and an error message came up. Finally today I did some restore moves on the computer and on the app, and I got eM Client back! I hope never to go through this nightmare again! Thanks for trying to help; I appreciate it.

Sorry to tell you this, but I have been trying to get rid of the red triangle for many months, both on mine and my wife’s account. Despite trying everything suggested by the experts here, it still appears, and I have given up worrying about it and ignore.