Recurring Calendar Invites not working properly

Several problems with the recurring calendar invite (eM Client version 60218990; Office365 email account)

1.) I create the invite in my eM Client for a recurring meeting that is 1 hour recurring 3 days in a row. Its shows up fine in the eM Client. When its received in an outlook 2013 client on Windows 8.1 and accepted, it shows up as only the first 2 days. When i send an invite for 2 days, in outlook it only shows up as 1 day.

2.) When I delete the recurring series in eM, I request it to send an email cancellation and when received in Outlook, it sees it as another invite and not a meeting that is cancelled.

3.) When I attempted to add an individual to the invite in a recurring series, the schedule changed from a 1 hour meeting to an all day meeting and I couldnt fix it.

4.) Events that were deleted seem to show up from time to time when I look at the calendar.

5.) Events that were once scheduled for 3 days, sometimes appear as only 2 days in row.

I have tried several tests and it seems to be consistent :(.

Hi Usman, are you able to replicate this issue? If so, can you please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable Exchange Web Services logging for the problematic account?

1. save the settings
  2. restart the application
  3. replicate the issue
    Once the issue reoccurs, please go back to the advanced settings window and submit the logs to us using the “Send logs” button. I was unfortunately unable to reproduce this error using our Office 365 account.

When submitting the logging data, please submit the data to my email, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic and please include the exported iCalendar file of the event you’ve used for replicating the issue.

Thank you,
Paul