Recuperar correos borrados

Hola, a ver si me pueden ayudar tenia un correo muy importante en la carpeta de spam y ha desaparecido, hay alguna forma de recuperar los correos eliminado, tengo activa la copia de seguridad pero no se si se guardan los correos muchas gracias.

I am wondering why you were keeping a very important email in your spam folder?

But there is a way to recover it from your backup:

1. Close eM Client and rename the C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\ folder to \eM Client2\ You may have to enable hidden items in Windows Explorer to get there.

2. Disconnect from the Internet.

3. Open eM Client and cancel any setup popups.

4. Go to Menu > File > Restore and select the backup that contains your missing spam messages.

5. Once the restore is complete, find the missing message in the spam folder, right-click on it and choose Save As. This will save the message in a specified folder on your hard drive.

6. Close eM Client and delete the C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\ folder.

7. Rename to the \eM Client2\ folder back to \eM Client\

8. Reconnect to the Internet.

9. Restart eM Client.

10. Go to Menu > File > Import > Email, and select the file you saved in step 5. Choose your Inbox as the destination.

Do not store anything you want to keep in your Trash or Junk folders. You don’t store your groceries at home in the trash, so why do it in an application?

A su pregunta sobre por qué guardaba un correo electrónico muy importante en la carpeta de correo no deseado, decirle que me entro por spam y no pensaba que se eliminaria solo, muchas gracias por la información voy a probar lo que me ha recomendado y le digo, gracias de nuevo.