read panel does not display JPG attachments automatically like Gmail

I cannot see the JPG attachments automatically like I do in Gmail.  I have been missing some of these if I do not notice the ‘Image.JPG’ box at the top.

Check to make sure you are not viewing emails as plain text. The setting can be changed in Menu > Tools > Settings > Mail > Read > Read all messages in plain text.

It is not set to plain text.  I saw one discussion that indicated there is a ‘display unsafe content in messages from people in contact list’ under read.  I do not have this option. 

Go to menu/tools/settings/mail/privacy and check "Display unsafe content in all messages.

Sorry, didn’t read your message fully.  Click on “Display unsafe content in messages from people in contact list”.

Thanks … found it.  Will that cause attachment JPG’s to display in the read panel automatically?

JPG’s should automatically appear in the body of the email.

I have changed my setting to display unsafe content, but attached jpg files still do not display. Please help

Attached files are not affected by the unsafe settings. That only applies to linked images.

If attached images are not being displayed it is possible you are viewing the messages as plain text. Go to Menu > Tools > Settings > Mail > Read, and make sure that Read all messages in plain text is unticked.