Randomly receiving notifications for emails received many months/years ago.

I keep receiving notification pop-ups about emails received (and read) many months and years ago. It’s happened more than once with the same email message.

Hi, what mail service are you using with eM Client and what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact version number in Help > About?

Are you seeing any errors when trying to synchronize your items with the server?

Thank you,
Paul

Version is: 6.0.21372.0

I used to get sync errors (even with windows live mail) randomly but I turned off the notifications for them in EMClient. 

What kind of errors, can you please check the Operations window for any errors and possibly make a screenshot of any existing errors thrown by the application?\

Thank you,
Paul

Here’s the screenshot

Hi again once the error occurs, can you please switch to the “Log” tab, copy the content of the error and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul

here’s the screenshot of the errors.
And the first line:

19:54:21 Live.co (aaml) [AirSync]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server. —> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server. —> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Hi again, can you please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable AirSync logging for the problematic account?

1. save the settings
  2. restart the application
  3. replicate the issue
    when the issue reoccurs please go back to the advanced settings window and submit the logs to us by using the “Send logs” button. Please submit the errors to my email [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul