QUESTION RE POSITION OF REPLY TO AN EMAIL AS DISPLAYED ON SCREEN

When I reply to an email the reply box has now moved to the right hand side of the screen. Previously it was in the center so I could see the X and the right hand side of the reply. Despite searching the menu and customer support I can’t find out what I need to do to get the position of the reply to revert to its original place in the center of the screen. Can anyone help?

There are a couple of ways that you can reply to an email:

1.  Click on the reply button on the right side of the email-- as you mention.  There is no setting I am aware of to move this.

1. You can click on the toolbar menu, which is above the mail window (or at the top of the program, if you are just viewing the email.  If this option does not appear on your menu, right-click the menu and select “customize” and you will be able to add it to the toolbar menu.

Noted thanks Jay. However my problem is not about being unable to reply to an email using either of the methods you described. My issue relates to the location of the box that appears on screen when you reply to or forward an email or compose a new email. Initially the whole box appeared on the left hand side of my screen but it suddenly moved to the far right hand side. I didn’t change any settings and must have inadvertently touched something that did this. Unfortunately, as I don’t know how this happened, I can’t work out how to reposition the box on the left.
I have tried changing various settings via the menu but nothing has worked so far. If anyone knows what causes this box to move to the opposite side of the screen, this is what I would like to find out.