Question on Automatic Archiving & Gmail IMAP accounts

Question on Automatic Archiving & Gmail IMAP accounts from the eM Client article end of post.

If I use automatic archiving feature in eM Client on a Gmail IMAP account, will the emails in the Gmail inbox move to a matching “Inbox” folder (under the Archive folder) in Local Folders like non Gmail IMAP accounts and EWS accounts ?

Or will they move to the “All Mail” folder (under the Archive folder) in Local folders?

As I know (if you manually archive email) on your Gmail account in eM Client, it normally moves those inbox emails to the All Mail folder (under your Gmail account). But if I use the automatic archiving feature in eM Client will that definitely put the Gmail inbox emails in an inbox folder under the Archive folder in Local folders.

As the paragraph at the end of the eM Client page talks about the “Gmail exception”, so just wanted to dbl-check (automatic archiving) still works exactly the same for a Gmail account.

“Difference between archive and auto archiving in eM Client”.

https://support.emclient.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/177

(Quote extract from the above page)

"An exception to this is the Gmail Archive.

This is a specific function which removes the ‘Inbox’ label from a message in Inbox, leaving the message accessible in the ‘All Mail’ folder. You can read about Gmail’s native archiving and what it means on Google support".