Putting folks in my Contacts

Is there a way to automatically put people I reply to in my contacts list?

No, there is no way how to do it automatically. But if you reply, right-click on the receiver, choose Add contact and choose contacts folder where do you want to store it in.

Thanks for the quick answer. Maybe that feature will be added in an update soon.

As the editor-in-chief of a cruelty free beauty blog, people often ask me which products are the best. Of course, that depends on your skin type, hair type and personal preferences. And, it’s amazing how one product will FAIL for me and then someone else I know will love it!

That being said, I would like to share with you a few of my favorite cruelty-free products. I hope you’ll love them as much as I do.

1. Alba Pineapple Enzyme Facial Cleanser - This is a great cruelty free cleanser available at your local drugstore! For reference, I have sensitive, combination skin with frequent breakouts. A good friend recommended this to me - she has extremely sensitive skin (more sensitive than mine) and she also loves Alba’s facial cleanser. It has enzymes to remove dead skin and dirt, MLB Jerseysbut it doesn’t dry out your skin at all. It makes your skin feel super soft without leaving any residue!

2. L’uvalla Balancing Day/Night Cream is a fairly thick cream that manages to go on smooth and leave NO greasy residue! It’s perfect for my combination skin. It has essential oils (lotus flower, thyme, rosemary, clove, etc. )#) to treat acne and natural oils (such as argan oil and hazel seed oil) to nourish skin and heal acne.

3. Dr. Hauschka’s Lip Care Stick - jojoba oil, shea butter, almond oil, carrot extract and other natural ingredients combine to make this super luxe, non-sticky lip balm that gives you protection without causing dependency (like lip balms that contain drying ingredients can do).

4. BareMinerals Matte mineral foundation gives me a shine-free finish (which lasts almost all day on my shiny areas), minimizes my pores, evens out my skin tone and protects my skin from sun damage (SPF 15). It is designed to be worn alone, but I usually layer over liquid foundation for more coverage.

5. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is a cult favorite for a reason. Put it on your eyelids, let dry and then apply your favorite eyeshadow (MAC is my fave). The primer creates a smooth base, makes the colors pop and most importantly, keeps your eyeshadow from creasing! It stay on all day - really! The only possible drawback is that you have less opportunity to blend because the eyeshadow stays where you put it. So, just make sure you stay in the lines!

6. Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash is perfect for my back. I started out using it every other day, and now I use it almost every time I shower. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and has significantly reduced my breakouts. The main ingredient is salicylic acid, which exfoliates, clears pores and helps to reduce acne. There are a ton of products out there with salicylic acid, but the trick is getting the right amount. Too much and your skin will get all irritated and peel. This product is just right for body acne (it would probably be good for those with less sensitive facial skin as well). The treasure trove of other ingredients are there to help soothe, kill germs and prevent acne flare-ups: licorice, bergamot, milk thistle, lemon, arnica, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, goldenseal and matricaria.

Professional makeup artists know how to use makeup to contour your face and create the illusion of perfection, even without any airbrush or Photoshop tricks. For the rest of us, contouring is often seen as OPI Katy Perry Seriesonly existing successfully on the stage or at a professional photo shoot. This is certainly not the case! When done correctly, contouring is a simple and easy way to make your face look slimmer and your features more defined and radiant. We’ve got three tricks that will help you learn how to use your makeup to contour your face that you can master quickly.

You will need to have some good makeup brushes on hand to use these methods effectively. If you don’t already own some, consider buying a starter set of good quality brushes from one of the better makeup lines like Trish McEvoy or MAC. You can also buy individual ones to fill in any gaps in your brush kit. My favorite ones are from Bobbi Brown. I’ve had them for years and they are still in excellent condition.

Now, grab your brushes and start sculpting!

1. How to Slim Your Face

A slimmer face is a goal that to some may only seem possible through weight loss, but with a little bit of contouring makeup, you can have a slimmer looking face in less than five minutes. You will need a non-shimmery, matte bronzer three shades darker than your skin tone and a small fluffy face or bronzer brush. If you are having difficulties finding a bronzer without shimmer, simply use a face powder a few shades darker than you would usually wear. Dip your brush lightly in the bronzer and create the “E” “3” shape on your face. To do this, start at your temple and curve the brush around and under your cheekbone, then back around and under your jaw. This creates a letter “E” on your left side and a number “3” on your right side. Then, use a clean brush or makeup sponge to blend any harsh lines.

1. How to Sculpt Your Nose

A simple trick to making your nose seem slimmer and straighter involves the same bronzer or dark face powder you used to contour your face and an eyeshadow brush. Dip your eyeshadow brush lightly in the bronzer and run it vertically down from the bridge of the nose to the tip on each side of your nose, leaving the center of your nose clean. To create a more defined tip of the nose, create a tiny “V” under the tip of the nose using the bronzer and eyeshadow brush. Use a clean fluffy brush to blend all harsh lines.