I have a corrupted email. When I click on that email the program shuts down. Emails that came in before or after open without error. How can I delete this problem email?
15. Toronto - Oh my! Two average teams in a row rated higher than the standing show. Why the Leafs? They play hard, have a good power play, and you gotta love Stajan and Toskala. No more “slow Leafs slow”.
16. Nashville - Here’s hoping Shea Weber passes JP Dumont as the team’s leading scorer. A defenseman leading a team in scoring, how cool. Dan Ellis is underrated too. If they would just change the name if the team to the Nashville Cats and put a guitar on the jersey I would love them.
17. Columbus - Broussard looks like the real thing and Nash is healthy. Goaltending is decent but they are not deep and play like a bunch of stick artists. Would be runner ups to the Portland Pirates of the American League.
18. New Jersey - How important is a goalie to a team built for defense? Just watch. They simply don’t have it. Pathetic powerplay. Big Lou might even make some trades this year. They have a good core.
19. Phoenix - Bryzgalov, Doan, and Jokinen want a powerplay for Christmas. They could eventually be vastly improved but need to get some scoring touch.
20. Carolina - Cam Ward lifts this pathetic bunch to number 20. What’s funny is that on some nights they actually look decent. Maybe a coaching change? I couldn’t find and Hurricanes in the leading scorers - not even close.
21. Philadelphia - Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of guys. They have more cracks than the Liberty Bell. Last couple of years they were getting so cocky too. Marty Biron should sue for non-support.
22. Ottawa - Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of guys. OPI Elegant Spain Sorry I just can’t stand Murray. Come on, Heatly, Alfreddson, Spezza - Don Cherry may turn loose on all of them soon. Who needs a goalie when you can surround about six talented guys with cheap shots?
23. Colorado - Wish they would trade Stastny - I really like him. Cool uniforms and Budaj - that’s about it.
24. Edmonton - Can’t score, can’t play good defense, and lousy goaltending. Talk about bad moves. They went way backwards this year.
25. Atlanta - Brian Little and Kozlov are the only bright spots on injury riddled “Bird Team” They also play a little chippy and can’t really back it up.
26. Los Angeles - Goaltending is very good. Young Stars are good. There are not enough of them. Big market mishap here.
27. Dallas - Don’t blame Marty Turco for the NHL’s biggest team disappointment. They can’t seem to do anything consistently.
28. Florida - Another team much like LA. Good goaltending and not much more - Sure trade Jokinen - go ahead - make my day.
29. Tampa Bay - I rated them last because they are the laziest team in hockey. Lot’s of talent. Just lazy. Can’t blame goaltender Mike Smith for horrible power play. Some nights they wake up and then go to sleep for another week. It was not Barry Melrose - It’s the team leadership.
30. NY Islanders - Doug Weight is their leading scorer. DOUG WEIGHT!
With the popularity of sports jerseys growing dramatically over the past decade, so have the number of fake or counterfeit jerseys being offered as authentic. Unfortunately, counterfeit jerseys are big business. It is estimated that tens of millions of dollars are lost each year to counterfeiters. Legitimate sales are lost, producer’s royalties are unpaid, and the sports fans get inferior quality merchandise - everybody loses!
Many scam artists set up shop and peddle their fake merchandise at sporting events and temporary locations. The sales pitch usually starts with a bargain price. This is usually the hook that is used to lure the prospective buyer into a high-pressure sales pitch.
The vendor may tell you that the reason for the bargain price is that they received a great deal on overstocked merchandise, or they were lucky enough to buy out the stock of a going-out-of-business retailer. And of course, this all comes with a “guarantee” that the sports jersey is the real thing. Don’t buy it!
Most likely these sports jerseys are knock-offs OPI Nail Polish(unauthorized copies) shipped in from overseas. These fakes usually come with poor quality materials and inferior manufacturing processes. Bad stitching, faded colors, off-sizes, and all-around cheap appearance are common characteristics of the counterfeit jersey.
These same unscrupulous vendors have gone high tech by selling their fake merchandise on the internet. If you want to try your hand at buying that favorite sports jersey at one of the online auctions - think again! It is estimated that up to 95% of the Mitchell & Ness throwback jerseys sold on eBay are counterfeits.
Law enforcement agencies are starting to police these fake sports jerseys and the vendors that sell them. The counterfeit jerseys are being confiscated and the vendors arrested. Selling or manufacturing counterfeit jerseys is a very serious crime. Penalties for a first offense are a fine of up to $2 million and 10 years in prison. A second offense virtually doubles these penalties.
Despite these efforts, there is still a huge black market for the counterfeit jerseys. The policing agencies are just not staffed up to stop the large inflow of these fake jerseys coming in from overseas. So, your best advice is - Buyer Beware!