problem

Hi, Hoekom lees my virus program nie meer my emails nie? Dit het voorheen dit gedoen, maar nou is daar n query?

Hi Mariana, sorry but I’m not completely sure if I follow, can you please be a bit more specific with the issue description?

What exactly are you having issues with, are you having issues while sending/receiving email? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact version number in Help > About?

Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application? If so, please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum.

Thank you,
Paul

my “emailscanner is unable to scan messages because the connection is encrypted.” This is the message I receive everytime I want to check for new messages on eM client.  
AVG Antivirus is active, but since last week it doesn’t check any incoming emails.

Can you help please? or who must I contact?

Thank you.

version 6.0.21372.0

Hi Mariana, if you’re receiving signed or encrypted messages, these messages can’t be scanned by another application unless they have the certificate to decrypt the message, however I believe this is more likely an AVG issue rather than eM Client, or are you seeing the error thrown by eM Client?

If so, can you please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul